This course is aimed at people who wish to design and develop assessments to facilitate consistent, credible, reliable, fair, and unbiased assessments of learning outcomes.
How long will it take to complete the course?
100 hours (3 days classroom time)
What do you need to be able to register?
- Have already achieved unit standard NLRD 115753: Conduct outcomes-based assessment, or equivalent,
- Are competent in the relevant field in which they are designing assessments, or have access to subject matter experts, and
- Are able to analyse and interpret the relevant outcomes (or standards).
What will you learn?
- Demonstrate understanding of design principles of outcomes-based assessment
- Design outcomes-based assessments
- Develop assessment activities
- Develop assessment guides
- Evaluate assessment designs and guides
Please Contact Elaine Jansen Van Rensburg for any queries about above mentioned training.
Tel: 015 491 8225
Cell: 082 975 6095
Fax: 086 546 5520