This course is aimed at people who wish to conduct internal or external moderation of outcomes-based assessments.
How long will it take to complete the course?
100 hours (3 days classroom time)
What do you need to be able to register?
NLRD 115753: “Conduct outcomes-based assessments”. It is recommended that candidates should achieve NLRD 115755: “Design and develop outcomes-based assessments” before attempting this unit standard:
What will you learn?
- Demonstrate understanding of moderation in the context of an outcomes-based assessment system
- Plan and prepare for moderation
- Conduct moderation
- Advise and support assessors
- Report, record and administer moderation
- Review moderation systems and processes
(Different fee structure for groups)
Please Contact Elaine Jansen Van Rensburg for any queries about above mentioned training.
Tel: 015 491 8225
Cell: 082 975 6095
Fax: 086 546 5520