UNIT STANDARD (ID 15228): ADVISE ON THE ESTABLISHMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PRACTICES IN AN ORGANISATION, NQF LEVEL 5, CREDITS 10
Why Quality Management Systems (QMS)?
This course will be useful to people who are involved in the development and implementation of training and development plans for organisations. The course will be especially useful to skills development facilitators, training managers and human resource development practitioners.
How is evidence collected?
Learners registered for the programme will receive theoretical material that must be read before the commencement of the programme. An assessor makes use of different tools and systems to determine if a candidate is competent or not yet competent.
People attending this course will be able to assist an organisation in:
- the identification & interpretation of quality assurance requirements for skills development practices.
- the design of a quality management system for skills development practices.
- the development of effectiveness indicators for skills development practices.
- the implementation & improvement of a QMS for skills development practices.
Who this course will benefit:
SDF’s, Training Managers, and Human Resource Development Practitioners.
- Leaner should have a good comprehension of English.
- Communication at NQF Level 4.
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4.
Includes theory and practical work as well as formative and summative assessments. Most of the Portfolio building is done within the 4 days training period.
Please Contact Elaine Jansen Van Rensburg for any queries about above mentioned training.
Tel: 015 491 8225
Cell: 082 975 6095
Fax: 086 546 5520