This course is aimed at people who wish to assist organisation with their skills development and learnership implementation.
How long will it take to complete the course?
5 days classroom time – initially 4 days and then a follow-up day
What do you need to be able to register?
What will you learn?
- Analyse the skills development legislation and apply it in the workplace
- Develop an organisational training and development plan
- Conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning for skills development and other purposes
- Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues
- Promote a learning culture in an organisation
- Conduct skills development administration in an organisation
- Advise on the establishment and implementation of a quality management system for skills development practices in an organisation
- Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
- Demonstrate understanding of the outcomes-based education and training approach within the context of a National Qualifications Framework
- Develop plans for implementing learnerships and skills programmes within a learning organisation
(Different fee structure for groups)
Please Contact Elaine Jansen Van Rensburg for any queries about above mentioned training.
Tel: 015 491 8225
Cell: 082 975 6095
Fax: 086 546 5520